THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Training Mask 2.0 has been a work in progress for over 2 years. We have asked our customers of Training Mask 1.0 to give us their feedback and what they would want to see in 2.0. With great feedback from test marketing and direct responses we have made Training Mask 2.0 smaller, lighter and more comfortable.
What benefits does Training Mask 2.0 resistance breathing have?
- Conditions the lungs by creating pulmonary resistance
- Strengthens the diaphragm
- Increases surface area and elasticity in alveoli
- Increases lung capacity
- Increase anaerobic thresholds
- Decrease workout time
- Includes three nose pieces for three levels of intensity: 1x, 3x, 6x and 9x restricted breathing